Expert to offer presentation on Civil War photography
Lesia Winters, a photographer for 30 years, will be giving a presentation on the five types of photography used during the Civil War at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 23 at the Tonganoxie Community Historical Society, 201 W. Washington St.
Winters will explain the methods used to produce photography during the Civil War era. The general public is invited and admission is free.
More like this story
- Photographer to present Civil War picture techniques
- Historical society to have monthly meeting Tuesday
- Author to speak about Quantrill era at Tonganoxie Community Historical Society
- Custer’s ties to Kansas will be focus of society’s meeting
- Historic figures coming to life at historical society meeting