Jeanette Cole, Luke and Emily and Evelyn Schwinn ate lunch in McLouth on Sunday, Feb. 28 after church. Then they shopped at the Dollar Store in Oskaloosa.
The area farmers are dealing with a lot of mud and standing water now that the snow is melting. However, they are all ready for spring. “A winter to remember,” old fashioned kind.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended Wayne’s class reunion that meets every three months. They met at Pullman’s in Leavenworth for dinner on Tuesday, March 2 with a lovely meal and fellowship afterward. There were 20 classmates and spouses present.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman attended the 80th birthday party for a friend of theirs from Bonner Springs.
Kirk Knapp was a Wednesday dinner guest at the home of his parents, Wayne and Anabel Knapp. He and his dad cut some wood.
Kirk, Wayne and Anabel Knapp were in Ottawa Sunday, Feb. 28 and had dinner there.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High sprinters 8th at Kansas Relays
- Remember When: A Community Review for March 21, 2018
- Tonganoxie High basketball teams to face Piper in semifinals of 4A D-I substate
- Tonganoxie High schedule of events for state track
- TONGANOXIE TOURNAMENT CENTRAL: Tonganoxie High boys rout Holton; THS girls almost slip past Wamego