Warning sirens postponed
A test of Leavenworth County Emergency Preparedness outdoor warning sirens, originally scheduled for Tuesday, is being postponed until 1:30 p.m. Thursday, March 11, due to the possibility of severe weather.
The test is in conjunction with Severe Weather Week, going on March 8-12.
More like this story
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney