Warning sirens postponed
A test of Leavenworth County Emergency Preparedness outdoor warning sirens, originally scheduled for Tuesday, is being postponed until 1:30 p.m. Thursday, March 11, due to the possibility of severe weather.
The test is in conjunction with Severe Weather Week, going on March 8-12.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Five killed in shooting spree that began at Kansas City home
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Linwood woman sentenced to more than 9 years in prison in DUI-manslaughter case
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old