Warning sirens postponed
A test of Leavenworth County Emergency Preparedness outdoor warning sirens, originally scheduled for Tuesday, is being postponed until 1:30 p.m. Thursday, March 11, due to the possibility of severe weather.
The test is in conjunction with Severe Weather Week, going on March 8-12.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- 2 charged after niece rescued from sweltering car in Kansas