Christian church offering health screenings March 25
Tonganoxie Christian Church will be playing host to Life Line Screening on Thursday, March 25.
Life Line offers screenings for blocked arteries, irregular heart rhythms and bone density, as well as other potential health problems.
Appointments will begin at 9 a.m. and screenings take roughly 60-90 minutes to complete. To schedule an appointment, call 1-888-653-6441. Pre-registration is required.
More like this story
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers