County seeks applicants for township position
The Board of County Commissioners of Leavenworth County will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of the Reno Township Board.
Applications must be submitted before 5 p.m. March 26 to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Leavenworth.
Applicants must be a registered voter and must reside in Reno Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County clerk. If you have any questions, contact the county clerk’s office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Application deadline for vacant unexpired Reno Township Board clerk position is next Wednesday
- Applications being accepted for remainder of Tonganoxie Township clerk's term
- Leavenworth County taking applications for Stranger Township Board clerk
- Leavenworth County trustee applications sought
- Applications sought for Stranger Township trustee