County seeks applicants for township position
The Board of County Commissioners of Leavenworth County will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of the Reno Township Board.
Applications must be submitted before 5 p.m. March 26 to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Leavenworth.
Applicants must be a registered voter and must reside in Reno Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County clerk. If you have any questions, contact the county clerk’s office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Baker University reports stonrg new enrollment since 2007
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop
- Tonganoxie USD 464 officials urging parents to apply online to assist in potential state aid
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting