Photographer to present Civil War picture techniques
Lesia Winters, a photographer for 30 years, will be giving a presentation on the five types of photography used during the Civil War at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Tonganoxie Community Historical Society, 201 W. Washington St.
Winters will explain the methods used to produce photography during the Civil War era. The general public is invited and admission is free.
More like this story
- Current, retired educators from Tonganoxie square off in general election
- O'Brien, Karleskint squaring off Tuesday in Republican primary in Kansas House District 42 race
- Incumbents ousted in primaries
- Kansas lawmaker calls for audit of child welfare agency
- Local candidates field questions at Eudora forum