On the record
Tonganoxie City Fire Department
Activity Report from 3/08/10 to 3/14/10
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at the following times:
8:26 a.m. March 8, 11:42 a.m. March 9, 9:57 a.m., 11:39 a.m., 6:22 p.m. and 8:08 p.m. Thursday and 2:12 a.m., 1:04 p.m., 4:28 p.m. and 11:24 p.m. Saturday.
• At 4:46 p.m. March 9, firefighters responded to the 300 block of Bury for an activated smoke detector. Firefighters determined there was a false trip.
• At 9:33 a.m. Thursday, firefighters responded to the 1400 block of East Second Street for the smell of gas inside a residence. Nothing was found.
• Firefighters responded at 2:15 p.m. March 11 to a rollover accident on Tonganoxie Road south of Stranger Creek.
More like this story
- Kansas ban on profiting from fetal tissue sales in spotlight
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Three northeast Kansas school officials won't return next year
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Justice Department sues KCK Housing Authority, former worker