Tonganoxie City Council schedules work sessions for Monday, Tuesday
The Tonganoxie City Council has scheduled special meetings for 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Monday's meeting will take place in advance of its regular meeting in council chambers, 321 Delaware St. in Tonganoxie. It will be a work session to discuss options available with the proposed Neighborhood Rvitalization Program for the City of Tonganoxie.
Tuesday's meeting, which will take place at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut St. in Leavenworth, will be for another work session to discuss the County Road 1 interlocal agreement with the Leavenworth County Commission.
More like this story
- Commissioners plan meeting to prepare for work session with City of Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie City Council to have special meeting to discuss second-class city status, executive session
- City Council, school board meetings next week
- Council schedules special meeting on cleanup day, nuisance ordinance
- Tonganoxie City Council calls special meeting for tonight