Tonganoxie City Council schedules work sessions for Monday, Tuesday
The Tonganoxie City Council has scheduled special meetings for 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Monday's meeting will take place in advance of its regular meeting in council chambers, 321 Delaware St. in Tonganoxie. It will be a work session to discuss options available with the proposed Neighborhood Rvitalization Program for the City of Tonganoxie.
Tuesday's meeting, which will take place at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut St. in Leavenworth, will be for another work session to discuss the County Road 1 interlocal agreement with the Leavenworth County Commission.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Public input needed for Tonganoxie mural work