Everyone is welcome to attend McLouth’s Holy Week Services. These evening services begin at 7 p.m.
Wednesday: Stanwood Friends Church (about three miles southeast of McLouth – off Highway 16)
Maundy Thursday: First Baptist Church of McLouth
Good Friday: McLouth United Methodist Church
We’ll celebrate Jesus Christ’s resurrection together at the Community Easter Sunrise Service at McLouth United Methodist Church at 7 a.m. All churches will also hold their traditional Easter morning worship services.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Observatory run by Wichita State to close after 35 years