Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls, March 18-28, 2010
Tonganoxie City Fire Department
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 12:36 p.m. March 18, 10:07 a.m. March 19, 8:25 p.m. March 20, 10:43 a.m. and 3:34 p.m. March 21, 4:46 p.m. March 22, 4:35 p.m. and 7:13 p.m. March 23, 12:41 a.m., 10:36 a.m. and 11:41 a.m. Wednesday, 7:26 a.m. and 3:17 p.m. Friday, 5:18 p.m. Saturday and 6:32 a.m. and 1:27 p.m. Sunday.
• At 12:28 p.m. March 20, firefighters responded to a vehicle rollover at 199th Street and Tonganoxie Road.
• At 12:44 p.m. March 20, firefighters responded to a two-vehicle MVA at Tonganoxie Road and Parallel.
• Firefighters responded to an activated smoke detector at 3:39 p.m. March 20 in the 1700 block of Fall Creek Drive. No hazard was found.
More like this story
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Newell Rubbermaid to expand Winfield, add 320 jobs