Old Shawnee Pizza donating portion of profits today to Connor Olson’s family
An area pizza restaurant will be donating money to Connor Olson’s family.
Old Shawnee Pizza, 61st and Nieman Road in Shawnee, will donate 15 percent of its profits May 3 to the family of Connor Olson.
Olson, who battled bone cancer for more than a year, died April 21. He received his diploma from Tonganoxie High School in a special ceremony just days before he died.
More like this story
- Wichita attorney elected Kansas Democratic Party chairman
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Tough voter citizenship rules pull Kansas into multiple lawsuits
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Kansas House passes budget requiring higher taxes to balance