Old Shawnee Pizza donating portion of profits today to Connor Olson’s family
An area pizza restaurant will be donating money to Connor Olson’s family.
Old Shawnee Pizza, 61st and Nieman Road in Shawnee, will donate 15 percent of its profits May 3 to the family of Connor Olson.
Olson, who battled bone cancer for more than a year, died April 21. He received his diploma from Tonganoxie High School in a special ceremony just days before he died.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan