Old Shawnee Pizza donating portion of profits today to Connor Olson’s family
An area pizza restaurant will be donating money to Connor Olson’s family.
Old Shawnee Pizza, 61st and Nieman Road in Shawnee, will donate 15 percent of its profits May 3 to the family of Connor Olson.
Olson, who battled bone cancer for more than a year, died April 21. He received his diploma from Tonganoxie High School in a special ceremony just days before he died.
More like this story
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Wichita attorney elected Kansas Democratic Party chairman
- Kansas Democrats file protest over school finance bill
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Tonganoxie City Council's Reed to challenge O'Brien for Kansas House seat