Pearl McEvoy, Peggy Gillaspie, Jeanette Cole and Evelyn Schwinn of Springdale Friends Church attended the Spring Tea at the United Methodist Church on April 24 in Easton.
Randy and Amy Schwinn entertained on April 24 with a birthday buffet and party for son Wyatt, who turned 5 years old April 27. Amy also had a birthday April 26.
Eugene and Eileen Kramer, Judy Sloan and Helen Edmonds met at Evelyn Schwinn’s home on Wednesday, April 28, to prepare the letters to go out to the alumni of the Easton Rural High School. The reunion will be June 5.
Rev. Morgan, preacher of First United Methodist Church of McLouth, announced Sunday that her husband, Andy Smith, has been appointed to be the associate pastor of United Methodist Church of Topeka. Andy will be graduating in May from Mid America Nazarene University in Olathe. He also has been the pastor of the Winchester United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital