Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls, April 26-May 2, 2010
Tonganoxie City Fire Department
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 11:14 p.m., 3:17 p.m. and 4:41 p.m. April 26, 12:12 a.m. Wednesday, April 28, 7:13 a.m. Thursday, 5:51 p.m. and 8:02 p.m. Friday and 11:08 a.m. Saturday.
• At 2:12 p.m. Friday, firefighters responded to an activated smoke alarm at Tonganoxie Middle School. A fire drill was taking place.
• At 4:33 a.m. Saturday, firefighters responded to an unknown fire at 12th Street and Greenwood Park. It was determined someone started trash on fire near the interserction.
More like this story
- Disaster, damage numbers rise in Kansas
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Tonganoxie school board to conduct superintendent search with Phillips as finalist; Kemp stepping down
- Kansas to designate October as 'Zombie Preparedness Month'
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months