Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls, April 26-May 2, 2010
Tonganoxie City Fire Department
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 11:14 p.m., 3:17 p.m. and 4:41 p.m. April 26, 12:12 a.m. Wednesday, April 28, 7:13 a.m. Thursday, 5:51 p.m. and 8:02 p.m. Friday and 11:08 a.m. Saturday.
• At 2:12 p.m. Friday, firefighters responded to an activated smoke alarm at Tonganoxie Middle School. A fire drill was taking place.
• At 4:33 a.m. Saturday, firefighters responded to an unknown fire at 12th Street and Greenwood Park. It was determined someone started trash on fire near the interserction.
More like this story
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015