Census going door-to-door
The U.S. Census Bureau has begun its door-to-door follow-up count with the households that have not responded to the 2010 Census. Census takers will attempt to get the basic information on the Census questionnaire, and if the household is not available, census takers will make additional attempts.
When a census taker visits a home, he or she will try to collect the information by interviewing an adult member of the household.
For more information about the 2010 Census, visit the website 2010census.gov.
More like this story
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Suspect in custody after Kansas City killing spree that left five dead
- Crews clean up hydraulic spill in Tonganoxie subdivision
- Five killed in shooting spree that began at Kansas City home