Flood advisory issued in Leavenworth County
The National Weather Service issued a flood advisory for Leavenworth County, including Basehor, Lansing and Leavenworth, until 11:30 p.m. Monday.
According to the National Weather Service's website, runoff from excessive rain Monday is expected to cause minor flooding of streams and creeks, urban areas, highways, underpasses and drainage areas.
Other counties included in this advisory are:
More like this story
- Tornado watch issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Leavenworth County in flood advisory
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties in flash flood advisory
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under flash flood watch
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Douglas counties in severe thunderstorm watch