Ray and Jeanette Luke and Emily Cole and Evelyn Schwinn attended the roast beef dinner on Saturday evening May 1 at the Easton United Methodist Church.
John and Cora Moses attended the Kansas Sampler Festival in Leavenworth on Saturday, May 1.
Gertrude Chrisman and daughter and Anabel Knapp attended the mother-daughter banquet at United Methodist Church at McLouth on Wednesday, May 5 with a lovely meal and program.
Jeannie Coffin went with a bus load of people from Tonganoxie April 15 to Savannah, Ga., and was gone nine days. She arrived home Sunday, April 25.
Anabel Knapp visited Victoria King and Justin Mance Tuesday of this past week. Victoria is the granddaughter of Richard and Florence Courtney. She is a registered nurse and worked at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. Wayne Knapp also visited Jan Nelson on Thursday and another neighbor, Chris Davidson.
Cara Kruid and children were visiting Anabel Knapp on May 5.
More like this story
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie man charged with capital murder in KCK detective's death