Flash flood warning issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, effective until 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education