River flood warning issued for Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie
The National Weather Service has issued a river flood warning for Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie until 7 p.m. Saturday.
The warning was issued just after 9:10 a.m. Friday as the creek is reaching flood stage.
More like this story
- Trial begins in robbery shooting of Wyandotte County deputy
- Man pleads guilty in death of Kansas State Fair worker slain over haircut visit
- Tonganoxie man charged with capital murder in KCK detective's death
- Former Tonganoxie resident sentenced to 19 years in case involving KCK officer
- Supreme Court: Intoxication no excuse for shooting at police