Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls, May 10-16, 2010
Tonganoxie City Fire Department
• Firefighters responded to a car fire at 5:33 a.m. May 10 in the 600 block of East Seventh Street.
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 11:08 a.m., 11:28 a.m. and 11:35 a.m. Wednesday, May 12, 5:59 p.m. Thursday and 12:44 a.m. Sunday.
• At 7:01 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, firefighters responded for severe weather spotting.
• At 12:10 p.m. Saturday, firefighters responded to the 500 block of Northstar Court for a fire alarm. The smoke detector was found to be faulty.
More like this story
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Visitors to Grinter Farms near Tonganoxie encouraged to be a part of social media sunflower 'guestbook'
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- Goddard high school wins ecology award