GOP Picnic in the Park
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will have its annual Picnic in the Park from 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. May 22nd. at the VFW Park, 900 E. First St., in Tonganoxie. Cost is $5 per person or $20 per family.
Sam Brownback, Connie O'Brien, Owen Donohoe, Jerry Moran and Todd Tiahrt are some of the politicians expected to attend.
For additional information, contact John Bradford, (913) 683-0871 or go to http://www.lvncountygop.com/Townhalls.html
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- ELECTION CENTRAL: City incumbents win; USD 464 incumbents out
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Kara Reed