Bob and Sara Aufdemberge of Auburn visited Bid Sheppard Thursday afternoon.
Eric Barnett was a dinner guest of Thamar Barnett Thursday evening in honor of his birthday, which was May 22.
Ron and Peachez Joles attended the graduation ceremony of their daughter, Renee Wilbanks, at Baker University in Baldwin City Sunday afternoon. Renee received a bachelor’s degree in sociology and minored in psychology. Congratulations, Renee.
Frances Jeannin attended a graduation party for Andie Jeannin at the home of Andie’s parents, Phil and Pam Jeannin of Tonganoxie, Sunday afternoon. She graduated from Tonganoxie High School. Frances went with the family to a party for Andie’s friend.
Don’t forget the memorial service at Fall Creek Cemetery Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. A meeting will follow.
Virginia Murphy attended dance recitals for of her granddaughters recently. McKinzie and Skylar Weaver and Emma Murphy had their recital at Lansing High School and the recital for Hannah Miller was at Lied Center on the Kansas University campus.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie City Hall's Teresa Bastron
- Tonganoxie ACT scores higher than state average in various categories
- Tonganoxie High grad involved in Emporia State University production