Correction: Administrator’s salary
A story in the May 12 edition of The Mirror regarding the May 10 Tonganoxie School Board meeting contained incorrect information about Tonya Phillips’ salary for 2010-11.
The board approved Phillips’ contract for 2010-11 for 225 days at $70,000, which is $12,000 more than her previous salary. Her new title at the Tonganoxie School District Central Office is director of educational programs and student services.
Her former title was state and federal programs coordinator. Her salary, based on 220 days, was $58,000.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie USD 464 human resources clerk Meagan Vestal
- McLouth's Greene signs to pitch for Saint Mary softball
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High School's Janie Bennett
- Tonganoxie USD 464 superintendent's contract extended through 2017
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High School teacher Preston Troyer