Lansing entrepreneur fair open to business owners
An entrepreneurship fair will be available next week for entrepreneurs and small business owners to branch out and share their ideas.
The event will take place 4-7 p.m. Wednesday on the lower level of the Lansing Community Center.
Those in attendance also will learn about financing opportunities, places to start businesses and free resources.
Leavenworth County Economic Development and the Chamber Alliance are playing host to the event.
For more information, contact Nolan Sunderman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise