Lansing entrepreneur fair open to business owners
An entrepreneurship fair will be available next week for entrepreneurs and small business owners to branch out and share their ideas.
The event will take place 4-7 p.m. Wednesday on the lower level of the Lansing Community Center.
Those in attendance also will learn about financing opportunities, places to start businesses and free resources.
Leavenworth County Economic Development and the Chamber Alliance are playing host to the event.
For more information, contact Nolan Sunderman, email@example.com.
More like this story
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Kansas Board of Education to examine school laws, bonds
- Kansas report calls for overhauling school finance
- Board approves sale of former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- A new era begins in Tonganoxie