Tonganoxie High School Student Council sponsoring blood drive Nov. 12
The Tonganoxie High School Student Council will sponsor a blood drive from 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 12.
Donors must be at least 16 years old and weigh 115 pounds. Donors also need to bring photo identification.
The Community Blood Center serves dozens of hospitals in the area, including Children’s Mercy and Lawrence Memorial Hospital. It needs 580 donors per day to meet hospitals’ needs.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Kara Reed
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race