Tonganoxie High School Student Council sponsoring blood drive Nov. 12
The Tonganoxie High School Student Council will sponsor a blood drive from 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 12.
Donors must be at least 16 years old and weigh 115 pounds. Donors also need to bring photo identification.
The Community Blood Center serves dozens of hospitals in the area, including Children’s Mercy and Lawrence Memorial Hospital. It needs 580 donors per day to meet hospitals’ needs.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council approves hiring legal counsel for potential proceedings with RV resort group
- Kansas Aviation Museum seeking new director
- Work begins on Tonganoxie's Gallagher Park
- Newman University gets $2 million from Fugate Enterprises
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Kara Reed