Update: Sunday delays expected for Centennial Bridge over Missouri River near Leavenworth
Eastbound and westbound Kansas Highway 92 will be reduced to one lane over the Centennial Bridge for utility work between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7 for construction work.
The Kansas Highway 92 bridge spans the Missouri River and connects Leavenworth County to Platte County, Mo.
Flaggers will direct traffic across the bridge. Drivers should expect minor delays of up to 15 minutes and allow extra time for their commutes.
Project work is scheduled to be completed Sunday.
It originally was reported that construction would take place Saturday.
More like this story
- Kansas project to focus on lesser known historical figures
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Tonganoxie mural public forum set for Wednesday in council chambers
- Public input needed for Tonganoxie mural work
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson