Reception planned for longtime KCKCC employee
A reception is planned for a Kansas City Kansas Community College staff member.
Tonganoxie’s Cathy Plaster, daughter of Mirror columnist Eleanor McKee, will have a retirement reception 1-4 p.m. Thursday at the KCKCC Community Education Building. Plaster, a professional assistant in the center for research and community development, worked at KCKCC for 22 years.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Boy Scout provides lending library to downtown pocket park
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work
- Current, retired educators from Tonganoxie square off in general election
- Tonganoxie High track teams take 3rd at home invitational