Tonganoxie couple celebrating 60th wedding anniversary
Jean and Mary Cross, Tonganoxie, will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday.
They were married Nov. 18, 1950, in Bentonville, Ark.
Jean was a longtime stonemason and Mary a homemaker.
Their children are Jay Cross, Polo, Mo., Joy Tiner, Bonner Springs, and Jerry Cross, Dallas. They also have several grandchildren, great-grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie firefighter gets back in boxing ring for charity
- Kansas secretary of state clerk sues over termination
- This year's Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade to salute Vitenam veterans
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Public Library's Nicole Holifield