Tonganoxie couple celebrating 60th wedding anniversary
Jean and Mary Cross, Tonganoxie, will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday.
They were married Nov. 18, 1950, in Bentonville, Ark.
Jean was a longtime stonemason and Mary a homemaker.
Their children are Jay Cross, Polo, Mo., Joy Tiner, Bonner Springs, and Jerry Cross, Dallas. They also have several grandchildren, great-grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
More like this story
- Kansas secretary of state clerk sues over termination
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie educator Nichole Gurwell