Tonganoxie couple celebrating 60th wedding anniversary
Jean and Mary Cross, Tonganoxie, will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday.
They were married Nov. 18, 1950, in Bentonville, Ark.
Jean was a longtime stonemason and Mary a homemaker.
Their children are Jay Cross, Polo, Mo., Joy Tiner, Bonner Springs, and Jerry Cross, Dallas. They also have several grandchildren, great-grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie firefighter gets back in boxing ring for charity
- Senate advances bill granting limited access to cold case missing person files
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return
- Remember When: A Community Review for Dec. 14, 2016
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High school's Mary Welsh