Developmental screening free for kids 5 and under
A free developmental screening is available from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 3, at First Baptist Church of Basehor, 1410 N. 155th St.
The Count Your Kid In screening is available for children from birth to five years old. Children will be screened on vision, hearing, motor, personal and social, communication, cognitive and self-help skills.
To schedule an appointment, call Jenny Patterson at (913) 727-1755.
The Count Your Kid In screenings are sponsored by the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative and all Leavenworth County public schools and Fort Leavenworth schools.
More like this story
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite
- Hearts and other parts with TES Body Venture
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Eudora outlasts Tonganoxie girls with work on the glass
- Tonganoxie boys win another nail-biter, have won 3 of last 4