Youthville official to speak at Lansing library
Lansing Community Library is collaborating with representatives of Youthville to promote the value of and the need for foster parenting and adoption.
Youthville’s Ann Grabrian will make a presentation on foster parenting and adoption at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7 at the library, 730 First Terrace, Lansing.
For additional information, contact Lansing Community Library Director Kim Turner at 913-727-2929 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits