Republican town hall meeting is Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace, in Lansing.
Guest speaker will be Caleb Stegall, a Perry attorney and writer, who is district attorney for Jefferson County. He is a proponent of traditionalist conservatism and his topic will be: “What the Election of 2010 means for Localists, Populists, Tea Partiers and Other Radical Conservatives.”
Barbara Paulus will discuss Sharia Finance, and how it is being introduced in America.
John Bradford will discuss the “Road Map for the Leavenworth County Party” and the upcoming April elections.
For more information, call John Bradford, JBradford@kc.rr.com (913) 683-0871, or go to LvnCountyGOP.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- Kansas project to focus on lesser known historical figures
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society Museum open 3 days each week during summer
- Antique engine event May 30 at Tonganoxie Community Historic Site
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial organizers asking for residents to show up Sunday for lip dub video