Republican town hall meeting is Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace, in Lansing.
Guest speaker will be Caleb Stegall, a Perry attorney and writer, who is district attorney for Jefferson County. He is a proponent of traditionalist conservatism and his topic will be: “What the Election of 2010 means for Localists, Populists, Tea Partiers and Other Radical Conservatives.”
Barbara Paulus will discuss Sharia Finance, and how it is being introduced in America.
John Bradford will discuss the “Road Map for the Leavenworth County Party” and the upcoming April elections.
For more information, call John Bradford, JBradford@kc.rr.com (913) 683-0871, or go to LvnCountyGOP.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row