McLouth rolls at home
The McLouth High football team jumped out early against Jefferson County North on Friday and went on to win, 31-13.
The Bulldogs improved their home record to 2-0 after taking an 18-0 advantage into halftime.
MHS junior Alex Courtney had a monster night, rushing for 254 yards and four touchdowns to go with two receptions for 33 yards.
Junior Shawn Dailey also rushed for a touchdown and finished with 58 yards on eight rushes.
Sophomore quarterback Marc Walbridge completed four of his seven passes for 88 yards. Courtney, Dakota Cop and Dylan McHenry accounted for all the receptions.
Tim Culter ran for 37 yards on just three carries.
McLouth (2-3) has its homecoming game at 7 p.m. Friday, when the Bulldogs play host to Horton.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season
- Second-half collapse hurts Tonganoxie High boys
- Tonganoxie football staves off Perry-Lecompton rally for first victory
- Turnovers doom Tonganoxie football in district loss
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half