City to play host to fall festival
The city of Lansing’s fifth annual “Autumn in the Grove” fall festival will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9.
The event will take place in Kelly Grove Park, East Gilman Road and Kansas Highway 7. Admission to the event is free.
Enjoy the live music from Festhaus-Musikanten and the Shortleaf Band throughout the day. There will also be a variety of fall favorites, such as pumpkin decorating, children’s crafts, a farmer’s market, artisan demonstrations, bonfire and more.
Civic groups and student organizations may participate if they wish to raise money for their groups.
The Lansing Historical Museum will be closed on Saturday, October 9th in support of this event.
In case of inclement weather, Autumn in the Grove will be inside Crossroads United Methodist Church.
For more information, contact the Economic Development/Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Department at (913) 727-5488 or e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation