Restaurant opens on U.S. Highway 24-40
A new restaurant has opened in Tonganoxie.
Country Cuisine, in the former Corky’s restaurant building, 1212 U.S. Highway 24-40, opened Monday.
The new restaurant is owned by Gurmeet and Neena Singh, who also own G&P Country Market convenience store just west of the restaurant.
The venue will serve breakfast all day and opens at 5:30 a.m. daily. Various American favorites are on the menu at the restaurant, which can be reached at (913) 845-3666.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie football staves off Perry-Lecompton rally for first victory
- Lansing sinks Tonganoxie soccer with overtime goal
- Tonganoxie football bid to knock off undefeated Atchison falls short
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams
- Turnovers doom Tonganoxie football in district loss