Road work to begin Tuesday on I-435 in Wyandotte County
Al repair project will begin at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19, on northbound and southbound Interstate 435 from 98th Street to the Kansas River.
There will be alternating lane closures on I-435 with a minimum of two lanes open between 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Crews will begin work on the southbound side first then move to the northbound side.
Drivers should expect minor delays and are advised to use alternate routes, if possible. Updated lane closure information for this project can be viewed online at KDOT's Web site.
Canyon Construction is the primary contractor on the $41,000 crack seal project. Project work is scheduled to be completed in late October.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament