Bulldogs lose, 42-6, at PRHS
The McLouth High football team’s one touchdown wasn’t nearly enough on the road against Pleasant Ridge on Friday.
The Bulldogs’ lone score in a 42-6 district loss came on a six-yard run by junior Alex Courtney in the second quarter and cut Pleasant Ridge’s lead to 14-6 but PRHS closed the game on a 28-0 run, scoring 21 points in the second half.
Courtney finished with 66 yards on 18 carries.
Sophomore MHS quarterback Marc Walbridge completed eight of 15 passes for 77 yards.
Sophomore Dakota Cop caught two passes for 26 yards.
McLouth (3-4 overall, 0-1 district) travels to Rossville on Friday.
More like this story
- Basehor man, great-grandson of Eisenhower, named Kansas' newest aviation director
- City approves slight mill jump; USD 464 proposal slightly down
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High school's Mary Welsh
- Kansas school district realignment bill stalls, but educators still feeling the stress