K-32 closed from 150th Street to 138th Street because of gas leak incident
As of about 3 p.m. Wednesday 3:00 p.m. today, Kansas Highway 32 is closed from 150th Street in Leavenworth County to 138th Street in Wyandotte County because of the chlorine leak incident.
Kansas Highway Patrol and local law enforcement officials are currently detouring traffic at either end of the closed road.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets