Woman injured in accident west of Basehor on 24/40
At least one person was sent to a hospital after a car accident west of Basehor on Monday.
Audri Muff, 32, of McLouth was entering Highway 24/40 from 178th Street at about 3 p.m. Monday when her 2005 Scion was hit in the rear by a westbound 1993 Jeep Wrangler driven by Dakotah Cline, 18, also of McLouth.
According to the accident report, Muff was injured and was sent to Kansas University Hospital. A hospital spokesman said Wednesday there was no record of Muff as a patient there.
Cline was not injured.
A passenger in Muff's vehicle, 32-year-old Vern Bartlett of McLouth, was possibly injured, according to the accident report, but the report did not mention whether he was sent to a hospital.
All three people involved in the accident were wearing seat belts.
More like this story
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Tonganoxie Live effort on the move
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event