Year’s market ends Sunday
The final Basehor Historical Museum farmer's market of the year will take place Sunday morning.
The market will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday in the parking lot of Reece & Nichols near 155th Street and U.S. Highway 24-40. This is a change in location from previous markets, which took place at Basehor City Park.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Truck crashes into dugout at Kansas baseball field