Year’s market ends Sunday
The final Basehor Historical Museum farmer's market of the year will take place Sunday morning.
The market will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday in the parking lot of Reece & Nichols near 155th Street and U.S. Highway 24-40. This is a change in location from previous markets, which took place at Basehor City Park.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row