Entrepreneurship fair coming to Lansing
An entrepreneurship fair will be available for entrepreneurs and small business owners to branch out and share their ideas during professional networking.
The event will take place 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 10 on the lower level of the Lansing Community Center.
Those in attendance also will learn about financing opportunities, places to start businesses and free resources, as well as advisement about legal issues, insurance and accounting firms and what each person’s business needs in these areas.
Leavenworth County Economic Development and the Chamber Alliance are playing host to the event.
For more information, contact Nolan Sunderman, email@example.com.
More like this story
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Public hearing airs disagreements about Wichita State chapel
- Brotherly love in Tonganoxie
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Kansas City International Airport expansion plan gets new look from architects