The Jaunty Jarbalonians red hat group ate at the new IHOP in Lansing Saturday morning. Those attending were Jane Turner, Lynn Paul, Betty Clark, Linda Barry and Thamar Barnett.
Tim and Kelly Kouns were dinner guests of David and Jane Turner Saturday evening.
Virginia Murphy’s brother and his wife, Wallace and Lori Morgan of Fullerton, Calif., visited her four days last week. They were traveling back to their home after being in the eastern part of the country.
Frances Jeannin attended a birthday party celebration for Chrissie Jeannin at the home of Kenny and Wanda Jeannin Sunday. Laura Jeannin also was there. Chrissie and Laura both live in Ottawa.
More like this story
- McLouth High bonfires, scavenger hunts and games all part of homecoming week
- Happy Homecoming in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie homecoming parade postponed due to bad weather
- Tonganoxie High football season opens Friday at Spring Hill; 2 games to be on TV
- Stars to shine this week at McLouth High School homecoming