THS soccer to play Friday in Atchison
The Tonganoxie High boys soccer team will be playing in a regional final Friday night, but it won't be in Basehor, as originally announced.
The time and location for Friday's Northeast Regional No. 3 final has been changed since Tuesday night. The Chieftains will play Maur Hill-Mount Academy (8-6-1) at 7 p.m. Friday night at Benedictine College in Atchison.
THS (3-15) is the No. 15 seed and advanced to the final with upset road victories over Perry-Lecompton and Basehor-Linwood this week.
MHMA is the No. 9 seed and defeated Atchison, 1-0, on Tuesday night.
More like this story
- Kansas University student dies from bacterial meningitis
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Driver dies when vehicle hits tree in Lenexa
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund