KU building evacuated because of possible ammonia leak
Hazmat crews are investigating a possible ammonia leak at Kansas University's Malott Hall. The building was evacuated shortly after the report was made at about 2:20 p.m.
According to the reporting party, the spill was made in a classroom in the seven-story building and could be smelled outside the building.
The physics and chemistry departments are housed at Malott Hall, 1251 Wescoe Hall Drive.
More like this story
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Diane Truesdell
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board