Schmidt’s AG campaign taps county attorney for assistance
Todd Thompson will lead the local campaign to elect Derek Schmidt attorney general of Kansas.
Thompson, of Leavenworth, will serve as Leavenworth County chair of Schmidt’s campaign. In that capacity, he will be the principal liaison between the campaign and the residents of Leavenworth County and will be a person for local residents to contact to obtain yard signs or to get more information about the campaign. Thompson is Leavenworth County attorney.
Schmidt, a Republican from Independence, is running against incumbent Steve Six, a Lawrence Democrat, for attorney general.
For additional information, contact John Bradford at JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871 or visit the county Republican Party's website at LvnCountyGOP.com.
More like this story
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- Planning commissioner files for Leavenworth County commission
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates