City’s Autumn in the Grove festival slated for Oct. 9
The city of Lansing’s fifth annual “Autumn in the Grove” fall festival will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct.. 9.
The event will take place in Kelly Grove Park, East Gilman Road and Kansas Highway 7 (across from Crossroads United Methodist Church). Admission to the event is free.
Enjoy the live music from Festhaus-Musikanten and the Shortleaf Band throughout the day. There will also be a variety of fall favorites: pumpkin decorating, children’s crafts, a farmer’s market, artisan demonstrations, bonfire, great food and drink including baked goods, cider and more. Civic groups and student organizations may participate if they wish to raise money for their groups.
The Lansing Historical Museum will be closed on Saturday, October 9th in support of this event.
In case of inclement weather, Autumn in the Grove will be inside Crossroads United Methodist Church.
For more information, contact the Economic Development/Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Department at (913) 727-5488 or e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation