City’s Autumn in the Grove festival slated for Oct. 9
The city of Lansing’s fifth annual “Autumn in the Grove” fall festival will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct.. 9.
The event will take place in Kelly Grove Park, East Gilman Road and Kansas Highway 7 (across from Crossroads United Methodist Church). Admission to the event is free.
Enjoy the live music from Festhaus-Musikanten and the Shortleaf Band throughout the day. There will also be a variety of fall favorites: pumpkin decorating, children’s crafts, a farmer’s market, artisan demonstrations, bonfire, great food and drink including baked goods, cider and more. Civic groups and student organizations may participate if they wish to raise money for their groups.
The Lansing Historical Museum will be closed on Saturday, October 9th in support of this event.
In case of inclement weather, Autumn in the Grove will be inside Crossroads United Methodist Church.
For more information, contact the Economic Development/Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Department at (913) 727-5488 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- Kansas poised to be a leader in emerging field of drones
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development celebrates Class of 2017
- Pilot killed in Wichita crash ID'd as former Cessna engineer