Correction: The name Pam Andrews in last week’s news about the wedding of Scott Hedge should have been Tammy Adams. My apologies.
There will be a work day at Fall Creek Cemetery beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, April 16. The rain date for the event will be April 30.
David and Jane Turner attended a meeting of the Santa Fe Trail Leather Artists Guild Saturday in Topeka.
The Gateway Club met at Jarbalo United Methodist Church on Sunday afternoon. They made crafts and had dinner.
Virginia Murphy, H.B. and Sandra Heim went to Wallula Christian Church Sunday for the dedication of Ryder James Weaver, son of George and Amy Weaver. This was followed by dinner for the family at Nick & Jake’s Restaurant in Parkville, Mo.
John and Janice Oelschlaeger of Lawrence and Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger went to St. Joseph, Mo., Sunday to visit Rosie’s brother, Eugene Sawyer, who is in a hospital there.
Friday night Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger went to the fish fry at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Health officials confirm tuberculosis case in Olathe
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes