On March 26, Ray Cole turned 40 years old. His parents, Bill and Carol Cole, came to his home. The following day the family — Luke, Emily, Jeannette and children and mother-in-law Evelyn Schwinn — had lunch at Pullman Place Family Restaurant, in Leavenworth.
Our Springdale farmers can be seen out in the fields now planting, laying down fertilizer and getting ready for spring.
Danny and Linda Schwinn made a trip March 27 to Nebraska to visit the Rev. Bob Schermbeck and his family, and to see him preach.
Kirk and Austin Knapp and Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended the funeral for Steven Woodhead on March 25 at the McLouth Church of the Nazarene. He was a nephew of Anabel’s. Burial was at McLouth Cemetery.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp had a birthday supper on March 27 for their son, Kirk.
Kirk and Austin Knapp and Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended church on March 27, ate dinner at Topeka and traveled to Fredonia and stayed with family. They visited Myrtice Fuqua, Anabel’s sister, at Newton Medical Center, in Newton, where she has been a patient for five weeks.
More like this story
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Flooding closes road near Easton in Leavenworth County
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'