90th birthday reception Sunday for Frances Jeannin
Friends and family will be celebrating Frances Jeannin’s 90th birthday with a reception from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, April 17 at Tonganoxie Christian Church.
Guests are asked to bring their memories and birthday cards, as she is requesting that no gifts be brought.
Her sons Mike, Phil, Kenny and Pat and their families will be playing host to the event.
Jeannin was born April 15, 1921.
More like this story
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- ‘Marijuana refugees’: Kansas family hopes to move to Colorado to save daughter
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Kansas constitution protects abortion rights, appeals court rules
- Kansas holding hearings on disability services