Final Knights of Columbus fish fries next two Fridays in Tonganoxie
The Knights of Columbus at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie, 1100 West St., will continue its fish dinners during the Lenten season from 4-7 p.m. on Friday.
Cost is $8 for adults, $7.50 for senior citizens (60+) and $3 for children ages 5-12. There will also be spiced shrimp and fish dinners on the final fish fry night of the season, April 15. Cost for shrimp and fish is $13 for adults, $12.50 for senior citizens (60+) and $6 for children ages 5-12.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Animal health effort in Kansas and Missouri notes 10 years
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- Leavenworth County Commission votes down Patriot highway plans