KDOT awards bid for County Road 5 work
The Kansas Department of Transportation announced today approved bids for state highway construction and maintenance and a county road near Tonganoxie is one of the projects included in the successful bidding.
Leavenworth County Road 5, 2.1 miles east and 3 miles north of Tonganoxie will be repaired with grading, bridge and surfacing work for 0.2 of a mile. King Construction Co. and Subsidaries, from Hesston, had the winning bid of $2,375,240.50.
The letting was held March 16, 2011 in Topeka.
More like this story
- Rank and file: Tonganoxie High wrestling takes 4th behind state powers at Baldwin
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams
- Tough ending for Tonganoxie High soccer
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina