KDOT awards bid for County Road 5 work
The Kansas Department of Transportation announced today approved bids for state highway construction and maintenance and a county road near Tonganoxie is one of the projects included in the successful bidding.
Leavenworth County Road 5, 2.1 miles east and 3 miles north of Tonganoxie will be repaired with grading, bridge and surfacing work for 0.2 of a mile. King Construction Co. and Subsidaries, from Hesston, had the winning bid of $2,375,240.50.
The letting was held March 16, 2011 in Topeka.
More like this story
- Trio of medalists for Tonganoxie High wrestling
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Rank and file: Tonganoxie High wrestling takes 4th behind state powers at Baldwin
- Postseason begins today for some Tonganoxie High teams
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS