Attorneys to don blue jeans to benefit March of Dimes
Attorneys in Leavenworth County District Court will be wearing blue jeans with their professional attire during the week of April 25 as part of Blue Jeans for Babies.
Blue Jeans for Babies will benefit the March of Dimes.
County Attorney Todd Thompson's office will be handing out participant stickers and collecting donations as part of the event.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Attorney compares Kansas sperm donor's plight, gay marriage
- The Latest on Jewish shootings: Jury weighing death sentence